Report PSIS, PNB, Azlia Dean, KLCC n Banana Choc. Waffle =)

Miss dD says~ Has been a long i'm not keep in touch with u ols. Bese la report pny pasal. Ngade2 lak 'dia' need my attention lebih kn. Wee ~ erm i now feel more relieves pasal report pn da print out n tgl nk binding je lg. Today, i went to PNB to say goodbye n thanks to them for their support n accepted me as their intern. Mmg da plan nk g arini sebab esok da prepare to PSIS. N d main agenda is to meet up with my bestie in d world, Azlia Dean. Spent about hours there then straight away went to KLCC for makan2 n gelak2. For lunch i had Milano Spaggethi Bolognese n for mind theraphy Lia n i went to Kinokuniya n we bouhgt a motivational + islamic book. Penat jalan2, i had BANANA CHOC. WAFFLE for my kudapkudap.. Even da full tank tp sumbat jgk sbb nk rse. Puas dpt makan, then penat jalan, make d first movement to go back before train crowd with bz man n bz woman. =) . Credit to Azlia Kamaruddin for accompany me today n i hope we'll spent our time togetha2 at some other place plak. Busan kat KLCC je. eheheh. N now, starting to update my blog n update my status in FB with look after my uncle's shop. C u guys in my next life chapter. -missdDkakitouchup-
thx coz reading , don't forget to comments^^

1 comment:

  1. great time wif u dear.
    hope, this r/ship will last forever.
    do keep in touch!
    <3

    ReplyDelete