Chinese Family Gathering

missdD says~ 2 days ago, my big,bigger,biggest family (Chinese) went to Bangsar Seafood Restaurant. That occasion is purposely bcoz of my uncle (Kelvin) wants to notified n announced of their wedding n his newborn baby, Kellyn. Dd rse best r sbb dpt MAKAN. I kn slh sorg FOOD LOVER beside my lovely partner, Azlia Jaszdean. Ehehehe. *interrupt. Restaurant tu blh la diklasifikasikn as Cozy Restaurant bcoz of d SUASANA laa.
As usual laa kn, that kind of place msty laa ramai Chinese sbb cara masakan kat c2 kot. Categorized as Chinese Style. So to those like a chinese style cooking, u r suggested to having ur dinner (maybe) there. I had a happiest moments there bcoz of my family gathered n enjoy d nyte. Special thanks to Uncle Kelvin n family for invited me to join ur dinner n congrats for ur 1st newborn baby "Lengloi". Till we meet again in new happiest chapter in my life. -missdDkakitouchup-
thx coz reading , don't forget to comments^^

1 comment:

  1. besynya dapat makan2. u ni jgn berjangkit dgn i makan banyak. nnt gomok! :p

    ReplyDelete