Great Time!

missdD says~ I had a valuable moments and enjoyed to chill with two young gilerkiler ladies, Lia + Illa. Speechless laa kalo chill dgn org lagi matang drpd dd nie kn. Sory Lia n Illa, both of u kan more matured than me. I'm your lil' sis ryte. Ahahaha. Bisou! Cream Cheese Red Velvet ! Yummy! Credit to Lia for sweetie pretzel. Tak larat da nak telan benda manis. Naik kembang otak i. Ahahaha. Credit to Illa, for spend your time with us n make me laugh glerVavi. Terbaik! Tilll the last second of our meeting, feel so sad. Be apart again n again. But i know we'll spend our happy moments. Welcome to UniqLo, Thank u, see u again, repeadly! Shhhh.. ahahahaha! Great time with u guys! Till we meet again okie, take good care sweetie. I love u alls! Much love~missdDkakitouchup.








thx coz reading , don't forget to comments^^

1 comment:

  1. Thanks bebeh! Welcom to Uniqlo again and again.
    Hensem tak die? heeee

    ReplyDelete