Fitri & dD




missdD says~ Rindu. Again, again n again. If x jumpa rindu, da ade depan mata lagi rindu. Aneh! But that's a fact in my life. Dunno why. Khamis till Sunday, terasa sgt cepat berjalan. Tried to steal a bit time of us to do sumthing awesome but i couldn't. But at least still get the happiness there as long as we r together to spend n spread OUR love. Dear Fitri, thanks a lot for spend me ur time. I'm sorry for hurting u with my problems n my pelik behaviour. But, i guess u know me well right sayang? Doesn't matter, what it is, how big how huge our problems n conflict, u know that I really loving u n there's no man can make me feel better like u did. I love the way u persuade me when i sulked. Feel happy with u sayang. U had promised me that u won't go home without me isn'it? So, i hope u keep the promise okie darl? Till WE meet again. Iloveuforeve! Much love: missdDkakitouchup
thx coz reading , don't forget to comments^^

2 comments:

  1. Wewwiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt
    Rindu dia eh? jumpa lah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pasal da jumpa la lg tambah rindu. engat da jumpa makin kurang la, nie terbalek lak. x leh blah la aku nie. :)

    ReplyDelete