Missing him =)

MissdD said : Has been 3 hours he left me. So sad laa but i have too ryte b'coz he also has his commitment to do there.
 Sabtu, ahad n isnin never enough for me to be with him till he stay in KL, look for me n i look for him. Tu laa malas nak jmpe coz when he needs to go, i'm not feeling well. Suckx! N till this moment, i still can't get rid of him. I miss u laa dear. Come back to me (kalo boleh laa). Spending time with u past weekends sangat laa seronok n happening. U layan ape je i ckp n i nak. Never say never. U bole ngam dgn all my beloved family. Same goes to my family. I never expect korg bole ngam even br 1st time hang-out. Thanks to Allah for give me this an opportunity. To my dearie fitri, please don't feel strange to come again n have a sweet memorable with my family n i. I love u really much !!
thx coz reading , don't forget to comments^^

No comments:

Post a Comment