A gift from them ~

MissdD says: ''I'm so glad to BEFRIEND with you". Nice to being a friend of you.  Hope u'll happy and comfort in new place (UMW Co.). Thanks for lend a helping hand for me in so many things. Proud to get sharing a lots of stories with u. Forget me NOT once we were apart. U made me laugh like Mrs. Bean ~agagagagagaga~ Mr.Bean style. =) Never forget my "it is working" okaiii... ahahahaha. N i'll never forget ur sweet smile. There's nothing to say n its hard to let u go. Keep in sentuh sentuh with me n d rest n i'll do so. I'll be missing u n our memories togetha2 in AMB-PNB. IloveyouLiaDean -missdDkakitouchup-

-was made by Azlia Dean: Role on CK, LongChamp bag, sweet card and cutie chocolate -

-Dairy Milk chocolate by Kak Aminah from Co.Sec Dept.-


thx coz reading , don't forget to comments^^

1 comment:

  1. my pleasure dear..
    so sweet of u..
    so sad to leave u and AMB..
    love u and our frenship...

    ReplyDelete